- 08:00 Pickup your group from the airport or at the meeting point
- Head to have breakfast on their way to Pai District.
- Visit to experience the natural atmosphere at "Huai Nam Dang National Park" also known as Doi Kiew Lom, the sea viewpoint
Beautiful fog at dawn That can see the sunrise through the mist Beyond the viewpoint and There is a bubbling hot spring where you can relax and soak your feet in the mineral-rich water
- Enjoy your lunchtime
- Stop for a photo at the "historic bridge" which was built during World War II by the Japanese military. To be used across Pai River and
Transport supplies and weapons to Burma. After World War II ended, Pai District returned to peace once again. With only remaining
This bridge says "Historic Bridge"
- Check-in at B 2 Pai Hotel
- Visit Mae Yen Temple to worship Phra That Mae Yen and here you will see the scenery of Amphoe Pai thoroughly It is the passenger's observation point
that plane has entered the Pai District.
- Have a delicious set menu dinner while enjoying the atmosphere of Pai in the evening
- Explore the unique walking street of Pai experiencing the lifestyle and natural light of the People of Pai at night
- Breakfast at the hotel and get ready to check-out.
- Visit "Wat Nam Hoo" which is a temple where water flows constantly in the Buddha's head. To worship Luang Pho Unmuang
- Next head to "Pang Ung" also known as "Switzerland of Thailand" to see the scenery consists of a beautiful reservoir surrounded by pine forests and winter flowers that are planted in the project.
- Visit "Rak Thai village" (Chinese Yunnan village) to taste delicious tea from a good tea, as well as sightseeing the culture of the Chinese Ho, which still inherits the tradition for tourists to experience.
- Have a Chinese-style lunch at "Baan Rak Thai"
- Take a rest at Phu Klon Country Club, which is a source of mud with properties that make skin flawless. And help blood circulation and also distributed as products OTOP (excluding body masking service fee)
- Visit "Wat Chong Kham Jong Klang" Ready to pay homage to Luang Pho To Which is a large Thai art Buddha image
- Check-in at a 3-star hotel or equivalent
- Have a set menu Dinner at Bai Fern Restaurant
- Have breakfast at the hotel. Along with check-out and travel back to Chiang Mai
- Visit "Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu" Is a holy temple of Mae Hong Son people for a long time. Also, you can see the landscape and the city of Mae Hong Son clearly.
- Head to "Mae Sariang District" and have lunch along the way.
- Stop for photos and experience the natural atmosphere at "Suan Son" (Pine breeding plot) This pine in the Suan Bor Kaew is three pine leaves, which rises 500 meters above sea level.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai Town or transfer back to the airport safely
Join us on a Private 3 day trip from Chiang Mai. Discover Pai and Mae Hong Son Province. Pai is a small but charming town with its tranquil atmosphere surrounded by mountains, fields, and streams. The road from Chiang Mai to Pai will take you to some of the most verdant green mountain countries that you will ever see. This postcard-perfect little town set approximately midway between Mae Hong Son and Chiang Mai is a dream destination for many travelers. The trip includes visits to the landmark of both Pai and Mae Hong Son. Provide Accommodation and meals with full insurance. you will have a memorable taste of the cultural essence of Thailand!
3 Days 2 Nights
Under 3 yrs are free out of charge
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Professional Thai Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- National Park fee
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
This program is subject to change depending on the weather condition on that day.
Please contact directly to us if your group are more than 8 Peoples
Please do not bring any unnecessary belonging or valuables during the trip, as the company will not take responsibility for any item lost or damaged.
The minimum number of persons per group is 2
Children age between 1-3 years old will be infants free out of charge.
Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
All the entrance fee are excluded from the tour price
Please bring cash for any personal expenses
This tour included a clean and affordable 3-star hotel with private bathrooms and air conditioning for 2 nights
9 meals are included: 3breakfast, 3lunch, and 2 diner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.