Water Rafting 5 km, Flying Fox, and ATV The trip heading to Phang Nga Province, about 80 Kms from Phuket and rafting on the main Phang Nga river. Whether you are white water rafting for the first time or an experienced rafter looking for lots of adventure, Those new to rafting will have a guide and some basic training before their trip to ensure their safety and comfort whilst they enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Phang Nga River. And Before we’ll transfer you back to the hotel will also bring you to try some seasonal fresh fruits for refreshment at the fruit garden to close this memorable one-day tour.
Under the age of 3 years are free out of charge
- Departure to rafting camp at Phangnga (Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary)
- Arrive at the camp, refreshing with tea and coffee as you receive a briefing and training from our professional tour guide before starting our adventure!
- White water rafting 5 km. Enjoy nature rafting Feel the coolness of the river and beautiful views of the forest upstream.
- Enjoy your lunch and fresh fruit on the season in nature.
- Jungle walk to Tone Pariwat waterfall. Have fun with the waterfall.
- Enjoy activities ATV in the jungle 30 min.
- It's time for Flying Fox!
- Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave) To worship monks in the cave and see monkeys in the area
16:00-17:30 Transfer back to your hotel safely.
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
Free Pick up Zone
Phuket town, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Cherng Talay, Laguna, Mai Khao
Extra Charge Zone
Cape panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Chalong, Siray Bay, Layan, Naiyang, Naithon, Airport - 200 THB
Ao por - 300 THB
This program is subject to change depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuable during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
Infants must sit on laps.
Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
For rafting, age should be more than 10 years old and above 120 cm.
Zipline the weight of the guest cannot be more than 100 kg.
You may also like…