If you're looking for a private tour to Phi Phi Island, then come join us on this Private Phi Phi, Maya & Khai Island by Speedboat. a visit to Phuket would not be complete without a visit to Phi Phi, Maya, and Khai Islands It’s the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. Regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in the world, with stunning scenery beautiful beaches, and bays. Breathtaking limestone cliffs rise straight out of the emerald green water.
- Bottled Water
- Coffee or/ Tea
- Seasonal Fresh fruits
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life Jacket
- Full insurance
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Professional English Guide on tour
- National Park fee of 400 THB/Adult
- National Park fee of 200 THB/Child
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Admission to attractions along the tour route
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 2000 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Beach shoes
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Maximum 20 Pax for this price range
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- All participants must present a pictures proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- A private program required Private transportation only
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.