Join us on this One Day Trekking to Doi Inthanon National Park. the highest mountain in Thailand also known as the ‘Roof of Thailand’ Not only is it home to Thailand’s tallest mountain but it’s also the country’s largest national park, you will see parts of Thailand that seem rather untouched. where you can walk amongst the unique flora and forest that grow at this altitude. Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities at the Sirithan and Wachirathan waterfalls and Cool off in a refreshing natural swimming pool, Visit both Karen and Hmong villages to see their lifestyle and local market to see handmade weaving cotton. (No long necks) in the bounds of Doi Inthanon and The King and Queen Chedi's, (the best views across the park are found here)
- Bottled Water
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Free Pickup transfer from Chiang Mai Town
- Full insurance
- All Entrance fee
- Alcohol Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Comfortable shoes
- Scarf (for ladies must cover your shoulders)
- Long pants (You must cover your knees to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas)
- Insect repellant
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- Gentlemen, Please wear long pants to cover your knees, and for the Lady please cover your shoulders and leg to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Is the Resort out of town or any hotel out of town Please check with our company.
- All Entrance Fees are included in the tour price
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.