Pattaya Coral Island or locally known as Koh Larn, 7km from Pattaya Beach, has six beaches around the island. Tawan Beach is by far the most developed and the most visited beach. On any given day there are well over 3,000 visitors coming to this beach. On the weekend that number may double; many people come down from Bangkok to enjoy a weekend of relaxation on the island far removed from their city life. This is also a place that attracts international tourists from all over the globe. Almost any major language can be understood here to a certain degree, and the people that work here cater to international travelers daily.
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- Beach chair
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
North Pattaya, Central Pattaya, South Pattaya
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.