Toto’s Elephant Sanctuary offers you a range of wonderful and unique experiences that you will never forget. Observe the elephants in their natural environment, feeding and caring for their young and if you wish, go tracking through the rainforest. Get close to these amazing creatures but in an ethical and eco-friendly manner. The elephants are rescued from circuses, the timber industry, and many other places where they have been forced to work unnaturally and where they have been historically mistreated. At Toto’s sanctuary, we do not allow the elephants to be ridden. Our aim is simply to provide a better life for these magnificent creatures and to conserve them respectfully while preventing them from becoming endangered species.
- Bottled Water
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Free Pickup transfer from Chiang Mai Town
- Full insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All programs with No Riding activity
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Bathing Suit
- Comfortable shoe
- Change of Clothes and Underwear
- Insect Repellent
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- Gentlemen, Please wear long pants to cover your knees, and for the Lady please cover your shoulders and leg to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- The Resort out of town or any hotel out of town Please check with our company.
- Minimum 2 Pax to operate this tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.