Kanta Elephant Sanctuary has teamed up with a leading Flight of The Elephant Love Gibbon eco-adventure experience to bring you a special one-day tour. The lovely surroundings of the elephant sanctuary are a protected haven for the rescued elephants. Interact with these gorgeous creatures in a natural and safe environment. Feed them, touch them and simply enjoy being close to the elephants who are cared for by a team of expert mahouts. In the morning, we take you to the pristine rainforest of the Mae Kampong valley where your zipline adventure begins. Enjoy the natural beauty of the area as you walk along forest trails and zipline through the tree canopy. Afternoon spends an amazing time with Elephants.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Lunch (Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-Free and Halal classes available)
- Seasonal Fresh fruits
- Zipline & Sky Rangers
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Full insurance
- Food for Feed Elephants
- Free transfer from Chiang Mai Town
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All programs with No Riding activity
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Bathing Suit
- Change of Clothes
- Insect Repellent
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the weather condition on that day.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Is the Resort out of town or any hotel out of town Please check with our company.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note at the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
- The Zipline is suitable for almost everyone, but your safety is our priority. You must be under 125 kg in weight
and at least 1 meter (3 feet and 3 inches) tall to fit in the safety harness properly.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.