Active and nature-loving travelers will enjoy this sea kayaking day trip at Ao Thalane Bay. Explore tropical mangroves, scenic bays, and lush forests on this small-group sea kayaking adventure. You’ll learn about the diverse ecosystems that surround Ao Thalane, navigate narrow waterways with an expert guide, and uncover hidden beauty in remote Thailand. This tour includes a picnic lunch, Prepare for a stunning outdoor experience that puts travelers in touch with nature.
Under the age of 3 years are free out of charge
- Arrive at The Lane Bay and receive a briefing from our professional tour guide.
- Hop into a kayak, Paddle through the rich mangrove forests. At Baan Tha Lane, this place received the Green World Award from TAT for outstanding environmental protection. During the rowing, You will enjoy the atmosphere of the beautiful and exotic nature, see the beautiful canal. The rocky cliffs that are parallel to all we are paddling There are many big and small lagoons. Along the way, a herd of monkeys will come out to greet you.
- After finish, the tour guide will serve you Cold drinking water and fruit included a Picnic lunch in a cozy atmosphere.
- 13:00 Transfer back to your hotel safely
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Professional Thai Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
Free Pick up Zone
Krabi Town, Khlong Muang Beach, Ao Nang
Extra Charge Zone
This program is subject to change depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuable during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
Infants must sit on laps.
Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
You may also like…