A day of unlimited fun for the whole family awaits at the Ramayana Water Park, the biggest water park in Thailand covering an impressive area of 184,000 square meters. Since its opening on 5th May 2016, it has gained immense popularity with both locals and tourists. As ranked by TripAdvisor, Ramayana Water Park has been voted #1 in Thailand, #3 in Asia, and made into the top 20 parks worldwide. More than just exhilarating water slides, the park offers an extensive array of uniquely designed activities and top-notch facilities to entertain and pamper any visitor! So, make sure you have your ticket early to avoid waiting around in a long line in Pattaya's scorching heat. Instead, go straight into a water spraying frenzy at AquaSplash, get splashed by Geysers and waterfalls while floating along the lazy river, relax in the crystal clear pools or get your blood pumping at the famous AquaDrop! Just 15 kilometers south of central Pattaya, the water park is situated amidst scenic surroundings and close to famous attractions like Khao Chi Chan and Silver Lake, if you want to add some extra sightseeing to your visit.
- Ticket to enter the park
- Чаевые и чаевые
- Прочие личные расходы
- Alcoholic Beverage
Отправление и возвращение
Зона бесплатного самовывоза
Зона дополнительной оплаты
Extra Charge everywhere – 240 THB
- Комплект сухой одежды
- Солнцезащитный крем
- Солнцезащитные Очки
- Cash for personal expense
- Children between 90 to 122 cm. in height are applicable for child tickets.
- Pregnant women and those with any record of heart problems or back trouble should not use the slides.
- Proper swim attire is required. Jean/denim shorts and shorts with rivets, buckles, or zippers are not permitted.
- In the event of threatening weather, the water park will be temporarily closed and guests will be asked to move to a safe area. In case of adverse weather conditions and the attraction operator is unable to re-open the park before 15:45 hrs, a full return visit ticket, valid for 30 days, will be issued. Wristbands must be intact and on the wrist to be valid for a replacement ticket. No monetary refund will be given
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip. However, Lockers are available for rent. But please note that the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to bring inside
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded. So please make sure before you book this tour.
- Ramayana Water Park reserves the right to deny entry to visitors violating any of the above rules or engaging in illegal, disruptive, destructive, or inappropriate behavior without a refund.
- The towel will have a 200 baht deposit required for each towel upon arrival. It will be returned, when giving towels back. for Locker, no deposit is required.
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.