- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottle water
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Seasonal fresh fruits
- Life jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Full insurance
- Free roundtrip transfer from Phuket Town, Leam hin, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Tri Trang
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Baverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Phuket town, Leamhin, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Tri Trang
Extra Charge Zone
Boat Lagoon, Siray Bay, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna – 200 THB
What To Expect
07:30-08:00 am. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier.
Depart from Chalong pier and begin trolling on the way to Racha Islands.
Buffet lunch served on board. Optional time for swimming or relaxing.
Bottom fishing and Trolling on the way back to Chalong Pier
16:30 pm. Arrive at Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan / Vegetarian /Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present a picture proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.