8 Hours Hours
Private Myra Leopard 46ft Yacht has a sleek design like no others, with its unique features, the outdoor front seating steps as well as a cozy saloon makes it the perfect vessel for entertaining guests! The cockpit provides the perfect al fresco setting for you to indulge in the beauty of your surroundings. For day trips, the Myra can accommodate up to 25 guests, allowing you to explore the paradise of the Andaman Sea with ease and comfort. Your trip is complete with our professional crew to cater to all your needs. If spacious chic is what you’re looking for, then look no further!
- Bottled Water
- Seasonal Fresh fruits
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full insurance
- Lunch or Dinner (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Private transportation
- Admission to attractions along the tour route
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcohol Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 2000 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Beach shoes
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- This price range is for 20 Pax, Extra person will have a charge of 1,500THB/Person (Maximum 25 Pax only)
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- All participants must present a pictures proof of full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- A private program required Private transportation only
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.