Surin Islands are one of the most famous diving and marine life viewing sites in the world, no doubt the best in Thailand. Surin Islands are part of Mu Koh Surin National Park, located some 60 km off the west coast of Phang Nga Province and 100 km north of the Similans. It’s an archipelago of 5 islands: Koh Surin Nuea, Koh Surin Tai, Koh Ri, Koh Khai, and Koh Klang. Excellent diving, snorkeling, hiking and game fishing are why most travelers come to the Surin Islands. Those hoping to find a quiet refuge from tourist traps and urban centers will be delighted with the islands’ relatively untouched settings.
- Coffee/or tea
- Light breakfast
- Bottle water
- Soft drink
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Travel Insurance
- National Park Fee
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 300 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Beach shoes
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Child rates are 4-11 years old and height must not be over 120 cm.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.