- Coffee, tea, and Juice along with bakery and fresh fruits complimentary at the pier
- Bottle of water
- Lunch at Phi Phi Don (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Seasonal Fruit
- Professional Crew
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life Jacket
- Travel Insurance
- Free roundtrip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim, Kamala, Nakalay, Tri Trang, Phuket Town, Chalong, Siray Bay
- National park fee
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Nakalay, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Tri Trang, Chalong, Phuket town, Siray Bay
Extra Charge Zone
Laguna, Bang Tao, Surin, Rawai, Naiharn – 200 THB
Boat Lagoon – 100 THB
Mai Khao, Naiyang, Naithon, Ao por, Panwa – 1000 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Beach shoes
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense on Phi Phi Don
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Please note that National park fees are excluded from the tour price. please prepare cash for this
- All participants must present a pictures proof of full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.