9 Hours Hours
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Seasonal Fresh fruits
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Full insurance
- Free roundtrip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Phuket Town, Chalong
- Alcoholic Beverages
- National Park fee of 400 THB/Adult
- National Park fee of 200 THB/Child
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Patong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Phuket town, Chalong
Extra Charge Zone
Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Cherng Talay, Laguna, Thalang, Rawai, Nakalay – 200 THB
Siray Bay, Panwa, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Layan, Airport – 1200 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Beach shoes
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash of National Park Fee for Foreign
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- for some areas can be used only for private transfer cost 1500 to 2000THB/Car
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Maintenance beach fee 20THB/Person customer payable by cash at Tonsai pier by themselves
- All participants must present a picture proof of full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please note that National park fees are excluded from the tour price. please prepare cash for this
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.