There are many elephant sanctuaries in Thailand, but Phuket Feeding Elephant is one of the best. For a small fee, you can feed these gentle giants with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Food for feeding elephants
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Private transportation
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Please note, that we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.