Phuket FantaSea Show It is the island’s biggest show. With trapeze artists, a cast of hundreds, performing elephants and other animals, and an exotic storyline that blends tradition with fantasy you’ll have a wonderful evening out here. But the extravaganza doesn’t stop there as Phuket FantaSea also hosts one of the biggest buffets in Asia!
- Buffer Dinner (Only customers that purchase this option)
- Roundtrip Transfer in Phuket (Only customers that purchase this option)
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 250 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Cash for personal expense
- Phuket Fantasea operates every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Mobile phones or cameras are not allowed into the showroom. However, before entering the showroom, all of your personal belonging will be put into the locker. (Without extra charge)
- Children under the age of 3 years old and height must be between 101-140 cm are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegetarian and Halal food in restaurants are clearly separate food zones
- Golden Kinnaree’ Buffet Restaurant will be open from 5:30 pm until 8 pm.
- Park operating hours are from 5:30 pm until 10 pm.
- Phuket FantaSea show starts at 20.00 and finishes at 21.15
- Transfer times may be adjusted according to the situation.
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.