- Coffee/or tea
- Bottle water
- Soft drink
- Welcome drink
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Patong – 500 THB
Kamala, Karon – 600 THB
Kata, Bang Tao – 600 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- You will have a minimum of 20 minutes with at least one elephant.
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.