- Bottled water
- Seasonal Fresh fruits
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Roundtrip transfer
- Full insurance
- Food for feeding elephants
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Mai Khao, Laguna, Bang Tao, Cherng Talay, Kamala, Naiyang, Naithon, Layan, Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket town, Rawai, Panwa, Siray Bay, Leamhin
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Please note, that we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the time shown here are approximations.
- We do not force elephants to do any activity that they don’t want to do. As well as in the Mud spa and shower, that also depends on the elephant’s satisfaction.
- Guests who are pregnant or wheelchair-bound are required to inform us of their condition, you will need to sign a waiver stating that you are in good health and that you understand you will be participating
in a tour that involves large animals.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- All participants must present a picture proof of full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.