Phi Phi islands A visit to Phuket would not be complete without a visit to Phi Phi islands, Green Island and Khai Island. It’s the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. Regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in the world, stunning scenery beautiful beaches and bays. Breathtaking limestone cliffs rise straight out of the emerald green water. just a 45-minute speedboat trip from Phuket. on this trip, guests will get to swim and snorkel amongst the colorful, underwater diversity of fishes and coral reefs. Relax and sunbathe on the soft, white sand beaches of the islands. If you haven’t visited the Phi Phi Islands, then you haven’t fulfilled your trip to Phuket, Thailand.
Under the age of 3 years are free out of charge
- Arrive at the pier, you can have coffee, tea, and some cookies here while waiting for the boat to depart. Also, meet with the tour guide for a briefing and get your snorkeling mask
- Depart from the pier to Khai Nui Island for the first snorkeling
- Depart from Khai Nui Island to Green Island for the second snorkeling with the fish. Watch the beauty of the coral reef and much colorful fish
- Depart from Green Island to Phi Phi Lay Island.
- Sightseeing at Pileh Lagoon, Viking Cave, and Monkey Island.
- Stop for Buffet Lunch at Phi Phi Don Island. and you can enjoy and relax at the beach or shopping on the famous walking street.
- Arrive at Khai Island for relaxing on the white sandy beach snorkeling, swimming to see Plenitude the coral reef and fish (Everyone has to pay for national park 10 THB/Person)
- 16:00 Departure from Khai Island direct to the pier and transfer back to your hotel
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
Free Pick up Zone
Patong, Kalim, Tri Trang, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Phuket town, Siray Bay, Boat Lagoon
Extra Charge Zone
Surin, Bang Tao, Layan, Laguna, Chalong, Rawai, Cape panwa - 300 THB
This program is subject to change depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuable during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
Infants must sit on laps.
Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
We recommend everyone to bring and wearing beach shoes on this tour. Beach shoes provide extra grip on slippery surfaces and help protect your feet from rocky surfaces.
National Park fee at Khai Island are Excluded ( 10 THB/Person )
Snorkeling mask lost or damaged will have charge 1500 THB/Each
You may also like…