Explore the city of Pattaya at your own pace and with your own customizable itinerary on this Pattaya Private City tour with a Driver. Plan your perfect day and enjoy keeping cool in a comfortable modern air-conditioned vehicle exploring Pattaya Town. Visit the main attractions with a Private English-speaking driver. along the beautiful and amazing island filled full of Thai culture, food, and history waiting to be discovered by you.
- Private car with driver
- Refreshing tower
- Bottle water
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Admission to attractions along the tour route
- Overtime will have an extra charge of 350THB/Hour
- Lunch or Dinner
- Professional English Guide on tour
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- Scarf (for ladies must cover your shoulders)
- Long pants (You must cover your knees to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas)
- Since this is a private option, You can choose your own preferred pickup time and place to visit of your choice.
- Overtime will have an extra charge of 350THB/Hour.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Meal and all admission to attractions along the tour route are not included in the tour price
- Please note that there will be no guide on this tour. It is a private vehicle rental with an English-speaking driver only
- Please note the driver is not a tour guide, however, he will be willing to help you as much as he can
- In Thailand, only Thai is an official language, so please do not expect excellent English language skills from the drivers.
- The English proficiency of the driver is not fluent, but he can definitely carry on a conversation
- Profession English or Chinese guide is on request
- Gentlemen, Please wear long pants to cover your knees, and for the Lady please cover your shoulders and leg to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.