Explore the city of Pattaya in a comfortable modern air-conditioned vehicle exploring Pattaya City with an English-speaking guide who will guide you along the tour with all your question that you might have in a small group. In this half-day tour, you can harvest most of the major attractions in the city, Come join us and you won't be disappointed.
- Car with driver
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Breakfast or Lunch
- Refreshing tower
- Bottle water
- Admission to attractions along the tour route
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- Scarf (for ladies must cover your shoulders)
- Long pants (You must cover your knees to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas)
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present a pictures proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Gentlemen, Please wear long pants to cover your knees, and for the Lady please cover your shoulders and leg to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.