Patong Boxing Stadium Muay Thai or literally Thai boxing is a combat sport in Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This discipline is known as the "art of eight limbs" as it is characterized by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees, and shins.
- Shirt (For Ringside seat)
- Bottled Water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 2000 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expenses
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Food and drinks are not allowed to bring inside the stadium
- At this moment we do not operate this show that offers Free Transfer yet. If you need a transfer will have an extra cost of 1,500-2,000THB/Car (Roundtrip)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.