Day Trekking & Bamboo rafting at Mae wang Delve into some of Mother Nature's finest art and explore the jungles of Northern Thailand - an adventure you will never forget. Hike through the dense and lush nature far away from any paved road and let the terrific surroundings have their impact on all your senses. Get in touch with the flora & fauna of this breathtaking part of Northern Thailand and catch a glimpse of the simple life of the hill tribes living in the middle of the jungles. Ride a bamboo raft along the shallow creek and enjoy bathing with an elephant family.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Lunch (Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-Free and Halal classes available)
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Chaing Mai city center
- Travel Insurance
- Life Jacket
- Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Bathing Suit
- Change of Clothes and Underwear
- Insect Repellent
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the weather condition on that day.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- If the Resort is out of town or any hotel out of town Please check with our company.
- Please note that this is a shared transfer an early or late pickup is possible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note at the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.