Enjoy your day by book this trip to both of Coral and Racha Islands in one day, Ko Racha Yai and Ko Racha Noi are also known as Ko Raya Yai and Ko Raya Noi, are twin islands off the southeastern coast of Phuket. Known for their crystal clear blue waters these islands have been an almost exclusive paradise for divers for years. With Racha Yai’s white sand beaches and expanding accommodations, Racha Yai is growing in popularity. Coral Island is located just 10 kilometers south of Phuket on the way to Racha Island. The traveling time is around 15-20 minutes from the mainland, It is highly recommended for those who like sea sports as it is also known as the “Fun Island”, offering a range of sea activities such as scuba diving, sea walking, parasailing, and banana boat
Under the age of 3 years are free out of charge
- Get ready to check-in at the pier and hop on our speedboat, Depart from Chalong Pier to Racha Island.
- Enjoy snorkeling with a variety of corals and fish, either at ‘Kon Kae’ or ‘Siam bay’. Travel to Patok Bay on Racha Island. Relax and enjoy a scenic bay view on the white sandy beach.
- Heading to Kahung beach (Coral Island), the place for exciting sea activities.
- Enjoy Thai lunch served at Kahung Restaurant
- Relax on the beach or choose to enjoy various sea activities such as hornbill feeding, exciting sea sports such as Parasailing, Banana Boat, Scuba Diving, Sea walker, Clear Kayak (All activity have an extra cost)
- Depart from Kahung beach (Coral island) to Chalong pier
- Arrive at Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel safely
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
Free Pick up Zone
Phuket town, Lamhin, Rawai, Naiharn, Patong, Tri Trang, Kalim, Karon, Kata
Extra Charge Zone
Panwa, Boat Lagoon, Siray Bay, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin, Laguna - 200 THB
Naiyang, Naithon, Mai Khao, Ao por, Airport, Layan - 1500 THB
This program is subject to change depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
Infants must sit on laps.
Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
Scuba diving and Sea walking allowed for age between 15-60 years old.
People doing these two activities must not have traveled by air in the previous 18 hours and in the next 18 hours.
Banana Boat and Parasailing allowed for age between 10-60 years old.
You may also like…