9 Hours Hours
Private James Bond Island By Speedboat with Canoeing or in another name we call Koh Ping Kan is Located in Phang Nga Bay one of the first lists when in Phuket. Why James bond island? because it appeared in 1974's "The man with the Golden Gun. After the movie was released, it turned into a popular tourist destination.
- Bottled Water
- Safety equipment
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full insurance
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Private transportation
- National Park fee of 400 THB/Adult
- National Park fee of 200 THB/Child
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 2000 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Beach shoes
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Maximum 20 Pax for this price range
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- All participants must present a pictures proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- A private program required Private transportation only
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.