In this class, you will learn to cook authentic Thai dishes. By completing the course of your choice, our experienced local instructor will teach you how to cook traditional Thai food quickly. The class will start off by picking you up from your hotel and going on the Kata Local Market tour. You will learn about the ingredients In a short time, you will be ready to impress your families and friends with your new Thai cooking skill. We run two cooking classes daily (Morning and Afternoon) each class comes with a menu that you choose as per your preferences. Our class is suitable for anyone who is interested to learn Thai cooking experience. this class did not require any cooking experience because our chef will train you through the cooking process including how to use the ingredients, how to prepare, and how to cook so just prepare yourself to get ready for new knowledge and new experience.
- Welcome Herbal Drink
- All ingredients used for cooking
- Meals as per itinerary
- Recipes and secret tips
- Clean private cooking stations
- Light refreshments and fruits during class
- Bottled water (unlimited)
- Free transfer from Phuket Town, Rawai. Patong, Kata, Karon. For other areas please check with us.
- Lunch (Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-Free and Halal classes available. Let us know)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All recipes mailed to you after the class
- Alcohol Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Phuket town, Rawai, Kata, Karon, Patong
Extra Charge Zone
Out of Free Zone have Extra charge – 200 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Minimum Booking is 2 people required
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Out of Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai, and Phuket Town area. please check the price with us for a private car
- For Non-Cooking Person, will have an extra charge of 900THB/Person. to join this program
- Group 10 Person and Up, Free Pickup Service from All areas in Phuket.
- Under 9 yrs of age can join parent cooking (Maximum 1 Child/1Parent)
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
|Monday||Morning||Tom Yum Kung, Pad Thai, Chicken Green Curry, and Mango Sticky Rice|
|Monday||Afternoon||Penang Curry, Pad Se-Ew, Papaya Salad, and Fried Banana|
|Tuesday||Morning||Chicken Green Curry, Tom Yum Kung, Pad Thai, and Mango Sticky Rice|
|Tuesday||Afternoon||Chicken Satay, Chicken Coconut Soup, Pad Se-ew, and Fried|
|Wednesday||Morning||Tom Yum Kung, Pad Se-Ew, Chicken Green Curry, and Mango Sticky Rice|
|Wednesday||Afternoon||Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Chicken Coconut Soup, Deep Fried Spring Rolls, and Fried Banana|
|Thursday||Morning||Tom Yum Kung, Pad Thai, Chicken Green Curry, and Mango Sticky Rice|
|Thursday||Afternoon||Chicken Masaman Curry, Chicken Coconut Soup, Pineapple Fried Rice, and Fried Banana|
|Saturday||Morning||Pad See-ew, Chicken Green Curry, Tom Yum Kung, and Mango Sticky Rice|
|Saturday||Afternoon||Chicken Coconut Soup, Pad Se-ew, Deep Fried Spring Rolls, and Fried Banana|
|Sunday||Morning||Chicken Green Curry, Pad Se-Ew, Tom Yum Kung, and Mango Sticky Rice|
|Sunday||Afternoon||Pad Thai, Chicken Coconut, Chicken Masama Soup, and Fried Banana|