Pattaya Sanctuary of Truth or Prasat Satchatham Temple is a wooden temple, located by the sea. The temple is entirely built with wood. The beauty of the temple is elaborated through wood dwellings and wood carvings. It is considered an exotic and imposing architectural work of art of the century, embellished with artwork and woodcarvings which reflects the intellect and spirit of the Eastern civilization and art. It also reflects the importance of religion which has helped to uphold the world. The temple received the award of Outstanding Tourist Attraction from the Tourism Industry Awards in 2008. The huge building is more than 100 meters high, built on an area of almost one acre on Rachvate Cape overlooking the sea in North Pattaya.
- Admission Ticket
- Roundtrip transfer (Please check the pickup zone)
- English Speaking Guide
- Travel accident insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- The given time frame is an estimate of timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, the pace of tourists, and/or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.