Hong Island by Starlight John Gray’s Sea Canoe. Discover the hidden “hong” lagoons and sea caves of Phang Nga Bay on an adventure that’s timed to beat the worst of the crowds. After lunch on the boat, your guide will paddle you through Koh Panak Cave and the caves and lagoons around Hong Island. Eat dinner, then make your own “Krathong” offering and float it in Koh Panak Cave. Fireflies and luminescent plankton provide a natural light show.
- Free roundtrip transfer from everywhere in Phuket
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Thai set menu Dinner
- Well educated and experienced guides
- Soft Drinks
- Bottle water
- Travel Insurance
- Life Jacket
- Waterproof bag
- National Park Fee
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Everywhere in Phuket
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Beach shoes
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, which required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.