One of the best ways to enjoy Bangkok is to experience it through food to Chinatown Food and Culture Tour. Dining on a street sided by traffic and pedestrians in the bustling Chinatown is a unique experience. No doubt the food is safe and clean. We have handpicked the eateries known as the best among local diners, and some Michelin Star awards. You will never feel more local and more as part of the neighborhood than this. There are so many types of dishes to choose from and we want you to try the best restaurant of its kind, Do not worry you will get decent portions at each place to make sure you always have enough room for the next stop. Come hungry, leave with a full tummy!
- Experienced & friendly licensed tour guide
- 10+ dishes & drinks mentioned in the itinerary
- Accident insurance
- Bangkok dining guide pamphlet
- Hotel pick-up (our meeting point is easily accessed by MRT
- Hotel drop-off
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Cash for personal expense
- The itinerary can be changed due to unexpected circumstances. We will do our best to notify you if any changes occur.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip. as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Arriving later than 10 mins after the appointed time and place for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation. We will charge 100% of the payment
- Children under the age of 5 years old are free out of charge.
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded. So please make sure before you book this tour.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.