Escape the city center and learn to cook classic Thai cooking class cuisine in a rural setting during a luxury cooking class in Chiang Mai. Ideal for food lovers, this food-focused class focuses on fine Thai dining and uses ingredients harvested from the gardens of the cooking school. Plus, you’ll gain insider insight into local Thai ingredients during a tour of a local market with your guide.
- Bottled Water
- Full insurance
- Recipes and secret tips
- Free transfer to Chiang Mai Town
- Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-Free and Halal classes are available. Let us know.
- Alcohol Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Hotel pick up is available within 10 kilometers of the city center of Chiangmai
- For Non-Cooking Person, will have an extra charge of 500THB/Person. to join this program
- For private session (minimum 2 persons)
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.