Enjoy Krabi Hong Island by Longtail Boat. The most famous and beautiful emerald green sea. Surrounded by limestone cliffs. With a mesmerizing backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, the islands have rightfully earned their title as some of the most beautiful in Thailand. Hong is literally translated as "room" in Thai. and for a reason: the islands are secluded and in the center is a lagoon completely surrounded by cliffs. You will be able to enjoy complete privacy, crystal clear water, and sunny sandy beaches away from crowds of tourists so you can truly relax.
- Bottled Water
- Thai Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
- National Park fee of 300 THB/Adult
- National Park fee of 100 THB/Child
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Krabi Town, Khlong Muang Beach – 100 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please note that National park fees are excluded from the tour price. please prepare cash for this
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Child rates are 4-11 years old and height must not be over 120 cm.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.