Koh Tan is a small island located in the Southern Gulf of Thailand. The island is covered in lush rainforest and has white sand beaches with clear water. The locals are friendly and welcoming to tourists, who can find themselves at home in the island's natural environment. There are many activities for people to enjoy on the island, such as exploring the forest, snorkeling, fishing, or taking a longtail boat ride to one of the neighboring islands. Koh Madsum & Koh Tan by Longtail boat is a handcrafted, authentic wooden boat that provides an exciting way to experience the island. The boat is decorated with colorful, hand-painted designs that are unique to the island. It is the perfect way to enjoy a day on the water.
- Private roundtrip transfer from everywhere in Samui
- Private Longtail boat
- Bottle water
- Full insurance
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Lunch or dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Maintenance beach fee of 50THB/Person
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Everywhere in Samui
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- This price is for 1-5 people only. for passengers no 6-15, the price will increase to 200 baht per person.
- The Entrance fee to Koh Madsum are excluded from the tour price 50THB/Person All guest payable by cash at the island by themselves
- Pictures of Passport, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers on the tour date
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- If you’re staying in the villas on the mountain we will pick you up on the main road only
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.