James Bond Island By Longtail Boat with Canoeing or in another name we call Koh Ping Kan is Located in Phang Nga Bay one of the first lists when in Phuket. Why James bond island? because it appeared in 1974’s “The man with the Golden Gun. After the movie was released, it turned into a popular tourist destination. This program is not just one stop at James bond island but included Phang Nga Bay and else for sightseeing, swimming, canoeing, and relaxing.
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- National Park fee
- Alcohol Beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Krabi Town, Khlong Muang Beach, Ao Nang
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Personal expense
- Beach shoes
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present a pictures proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.