3 Days 2 Nights Hours
Fascinating is the true beauty of Khao Sok National Park & Cheow Lan Lake Explorer on this full-day tour from both Phuket and Khao Lak. It is a great way to discover Khao Sok with premium service. Spend the night in the stunning tent camp up on the hill of Khaosok Boutique Camps with a comfortable bed, reading lights, hot water, and a western-style toilet. The tents’ doors and windows are covered with mosquito netting. Temperatures at night drop a little, and blankets keep you warm in the chill of the night. This is real comfort so close to the heart of the rainforest!
- Roundtrip transfer from Phuket & Kholak area
- Bottle water
- Breakfast for days 2&3
- Thai set menu lunch 3 days (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Dinner 2 night
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Longtail boat
- Life Jacket
- Travel Insurance
- National Park Entrance Fee of 500 Baht/Person
- 2 Night stay at Khaosok Boutique or Cheow Lan Lake Floating Hut
Amenities for Khaosok Boutique:
- Individual air conditioning
- Nicely decorated teak furniture
- Comfortable beds with duvets
- Modern Thai style dressing table
- Thai style desk with lamp
- Refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- Lampshade in Traditional Northern Thai decorative style
- Private balcony with panoramic view
- Internet access in the guest room
- Bathroom decorated in natural materials and modern style
- Private en suite bathroom with hot shower
- Towels, soap, and herbal shampoo
Amenities for Cheow Lan Lake Floating Hut:
- 24 Hour swimming area
- Complimentary kayak
- Electricity 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Private bathrooms
- Air-con room
- Meals included
- Nearby hike to the viewpoint
- Snack shop
- Fishing poles
- Towel service
Facilities and guest services:
- Swimming Pool
- 24-hour camp security
- Traditional Thai massage
- Activities: elephant trekking, canoeing, hiking, and a trip to Ratchaprapha dam (Cheow Lan Lake)
- Laundry service
- Transfer service
Everywhere in Phuket, Khao Lak
- Swimming suite
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes for jungle trekking
- Personal stuff
- Insect repellant
- Minimum 4 Passengers to operate this tour
- All activities as stated in our itineraries are subject to change in the order they are undertaken, depending on the local conditions on the day.
- The guest from Khao Lak or another route with join group from Phuket will be missing for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
- Child rates are for 4-12 years old and must not be taller than 120 cm. in height.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- All participants must present a pictures proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- The overnight programs are based on 2 people sharing a room
- It is possible to bring your entire luggage to Khaosok Discovery for your tour if you are changing hotels when your tour program is finished; there is plenty of room in our tents but it is not quite comfortable to carry up and down the stairs due to the camp’s base. However, if you are returning to the same hotel, it may be advisable to just bring a small overnight bag for the duration of your stay and leave your main luggage at the hotel.
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.