A half-day package to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.
Under the age of 3 years are free out of charge
- Drive approximately 1.5 hours South of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
- Arrive at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Learn about the elephants and change into traditional Karen clothing.
- Meet the elephants. Feed, interact and play with the elephants in a natural environment as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- Mud Spa with the elephants
- Walk with the elephants to a river and bathe them.
- Eat a traditional meal and then say goodbye to the elephants.
- Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive approximately 1.5 hours to Chiang Mai.
- 13:30 Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
- Bottled Water
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Professional Thai Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuable during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
Infants must sit on laps.
Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.