A full day KANTA ELEPHANT SANCTUARY package offers visitors the opportunity to get to know each of the remarkable elephants and gain a special understanding of their daily lives and behaviors. Experience life with the elephants in their natural home as well as gain an insight into their history. Spent time with these amazing animals with friendly and happy elephants in a safe area. Feed, Cook Herbal, Roaming, and Bathing elephants in the River.
- Bottled Water
- Lunch (Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-Free and Halal classes available)
- Snack & Seasonal Fresh fruits
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Free Pickup transfer from Chiang Mai Town
- Full insurance
- Food for Feed Elephants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All programs with No Riding activity
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Chiang Mai Town
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Bathing Suit
- Change of Clothes and Underwear
- Insect Repellent
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the weather condition on that day.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Is the Resort out of town or any hotel out of town Please check with our company.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note at the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.