Certificate of Entry (COE)

Starting from now, eligible Non-Thai nationals who wish to travel to Thailand must register for the Certificate of Entry (COE) at the following website: coethailand.mfa.go.th
For more information on how to register please click on the following links for a quick YouTube video or read for more information at the following links:
(1) YouTube Video Registration Demonstration (English)