Mai Ton Island or called in another name "Honeymoon Island" is on top of most White sandy and clear water in Thailand, and the highlight here is not just the white sandy beach but also have Dolphin living near this island! Situated just 9 kilometers off the Southeast Coast of Phuket, Getting to the island takes only 20 minutes by speedboat. since the island is privately owned, access to it is extremely limited. This does, however, mean that those who can get there will enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, entirely unspoiled by mass tourism.
- Coffee/or tea
- Light breakfast
- Bottle water
- Soft drink
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
Extra Charge everywhere – 300 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Beach shoes
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, which required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.