Damnoen saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi is one of the most popular floating markets in Thailand. Every day many Thai and foreign tourists travel here to shop, eat, and absorb the atmosphere of Thailand water markets that have been like this for over a 100 years. Klong Damnoen Saduak Damnoen Saduak is the straightest and longest canal in Thailand. The canal was built on royal initiative as King Rama IV of Thailand wanted to link the Mae Klong River with Chinese river ways to support transportation and trade. It took over 2 years to dig, and was eventually finished under the reign of his successor King Rama V. The canal is 32 kilometers long and has more than 200 branches. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market's popularity grew to new heights in 1971-1973 when the river was full of farmers on their boats selling their wares. And that is the way trade is performed in this area until todays.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Bottled Water
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Roundtrip transfer in Bangkok City
- Longtail boat at Floating Market
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Personal expenses
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- If have baby troller please note that will have an extra charge of 150THB/Troller
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Mostly in Bangkok, we will pick up free, but some areas will have an extra charge, however, please check with us on Chat first
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.