Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and River Kwai Experience Thai rural life and the charm of the countryside at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, Allied War Cemeteries, and enjoy a train ride on the Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Bottled Water
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Roundtrip transfer in Bangkok City
- Longtail boat at Floating Market
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Personal expenses
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- If have baby troller please note that will have an extra charge of 150THB/Troller
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Mostly in Bangkok, we will pick up free, but some areas will have an extra charge, however, please check with us on Chat first
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.