Damnoen saduak Floating Market in Ratchaburi is one of the most popular floating markets in Thailand. Every day many Thai and foreign tourists travel here to shop, eat, and absorb the atmosphere of Thailand water markets that have been like this for over a 100 years. Klong Damnoen Saduak Damnoen Saduak is the straightest and longest canal in Thailand. and head to Erawan Waterfall is another significant National Park in Thailand. Located in Kanchanaburi The waterfall is 1500 meters long and has seven tiers, each of which is a great and safe swimming area. Moreover, you can take a 30-minute walk around the Erawan nature trail to savor the beauty of hill's evergreen forest and deciduous forest.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Bottled Water
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Roundtrip transfer in Bangkok City
- Longtail boat at Floating Market
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Personal expenses
- Long-sleeved shirt (Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples)
- Minimum 2 person to operate this tour
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- If have baby troller please note that will have an extra charge of 150THB/Troller
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- Please wait at the Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Mostly in Bangkok, we will pick up free, but some areas will have an extra charge, however, please check with us on Chat first
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples
- Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees. No ripped pants, tight pants, or shorts are allowed.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.