Enjoy this trip ridding on 200 cc ATV or Buggy rides at the greatest camp ATV or Buggy to Jungle Phuket & Big Buddha Adventure, located on the highest point in Phuket with fantastic views over Phuket Town, and enjoy your time at the big buddha get an extraordinary view of the island and surrounding sea at the viewpoint of its breathtaking views overlooking three beautiful beaches
- Bottle of water
- Professional Crew
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Safety equipment
- Free roundtrip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong
Extra Charge Zone
Rawai, Naiharn, Kamala – 200 THB
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- All participants must present pictures of passports, and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, which required for travelers on the tour date
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- For another area out of the area that we mentioned, will be used only private transfer which will cost 1,200 to 1,600THB/Car
- Each ATV maximum only for 2 people
- Riders must be over 18 years old.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.