Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking any tours via Tours.co.th as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
Every booking through our website means that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms unconditionally together with our policy and any other written information we brought to your attention Once we confirm your booking, a contract is made between ‘Tours.co.th’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below.
Booking Your trip and Payment details
1. To make a booking please follow the procedure shown on our website or ask for help on chat, our staff are ready to help you with any questions or remarks you might have.
2. We will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment, or deposit payment only, in case that we didn’t get any payment is mean that booking is not confirmed
3. After the payment is done, you will receive a voucher instantly after booking. Our team will be sent a confirmation for the pickup time to you again shortly. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email or chat on our website
4. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then please let us know to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
5. If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party. you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included in that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your Tour booking, notifying us of any changes or cancellations that are required, and keeping your party informed. By booking on behalf of others You represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and the Tour Operator will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
6. While booking tours on our website, we only take a deposit to keep your booking, the remaining balance is payable on the tour date. If you prefer to pay in full by card will have an extra charge fee from the bank that has to pay by the customer. please contact directly to us if you prefer to pay in full
1. All tours must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to the tour by specifying the booking number to us, the customer will be refunded in full. Except for some tours are ALL SALE FINAL please check on the notice on each program
2. Should the tour operator cancel the tour any time prior to the tour, the customer will be offered the tour on another day or offered a 100% refund of the purchase price.
3. In case that cancellation within 24 hours prior to departure, we reserve the right to charge you the remaining balance for the tour If you paid only a deposit to us, this is acceptable from the customer unconditionally. (no matter the reason is includes medical reasons)
4. Cancellation of unexpected sickness, injury, or medical condition but at least 18:00 one day before the departure will have to be proven, presenting a medical certificate attesting the actual conditions of the guest. Presenting medical certificate any guest will be eligible for a 50% refund from the tour price
1. All changes to a tour (date, pick-up location, etc.) is free of charge and must be communicated latest 18.00 the day before the tour by specifying the voucher number, an updated tour voucher will be sent to the customer shortly via email
1. Should the customer not be present for pick-up at the place and time specified on the tour voucher, or does not go on the tour for other reasons, no refund is applicable no matter the reason (including medical reasons) and any claims need to be submitted by the customer to the customer’s travel insurance company. Also, we reserve the right to charge you the remaining balance for the tour If you paid only deposit to us, this is acceptable from the customer unconditionally.
2. Should the customer choose to provide their own transportation to the tour, a map will be attached to the tour voucher and the latest arrival time will be specified. In the case of failure to arrive at the specified location at the latest arrival time and the tour cannot be provided, no refund is applicable.
3. Should the tour operator fail to pick up the customer, the customer (or the hotel reception) must call our hotline telephone number specified on the tour voucher 15 minutes after the specified pick-up time. Any other means of communication (e-mail etc.) is strictly not accepted. Should the tour operator claim that they were at the place and time specified on the tour voucher and we have not received such a telephone call from the customer no refund is applicable. To prove the case request may be made to the tour operator for GPS tracker log, photos, etc., and to the customer for contact details of hotel staff witnesses, photos, hotel CCTV footage, etc.
1. After booking and payment for a tour, the customer will receive a voucher that generates from our website immediately. In the event that you do not receive an email, please check in your Spam folder. Our team will be sent a confirmation for pickup time shortly
2. Customer do not need to print the voucher, just show the voucher on your phone that would be necessary
National Park Fee & Transfer fee
1. National parks are protected areas. And National park fees are collected by the Thai government for maintenance of the areas. everyone who visits a National park must pay this is no exceptional
2. Any refusal to pay transfer fee and national park fee claiming that such information was not specified on the website or that a tour voucher with such payment information has not been received will result in refusal to participate in the tour and transportation back to the customer’s hotel will be born entirely by the customer and no refund of the tour payment will be granted.
Pregnant women, Children, and elderly
1. Pregnant women are mostly not allowed on the tour, please check on the notice on each program you prefer to book and paid for. Should the tour operator refuse access to the tour due to pregnancy, no refund is applicable.
2. Children under 1 year old and persons over 70 years old are not allowed on any speedboat tour. Should the tour operator refuse access to the tour due to the age limits, no refund is applicable.
Food & Medical Condition
1. Every program tour that provides meals, please note that Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
2. You must inform us of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
1. Insurance is included in all the tours we offer covered by the Tourism Authority of Thailand., you are always insured both by us and your transporters.
2. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside of our all-inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money, and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
Tour agent disclaimer
1. “Tours.co.th” use a determined tour operator for each tour and the tour program on the website is based on the tour program for that tour operator. However, if the tour with that tour operator is fully booked, we reserve the right to book with another tour operator for which the tour program is similar but maybe slightly different.
2. “Tours.co.th” will not offer any refund at all to anybody whom we found has been trying to get a refund in a fraudulent manner.
3. “Tours.co.th” reserves the right to end, cancel or terminate the contract if the client demonstrates a behavior, manner, conduct and/or action either during or prior to a tour that is likely to cause offense to other clients, endanger the property, well-being or safety and/or benefits of the other clients or of the client himself/herself. In such instances, the client shall be subject to the company’s cancellation policy and the company will take no further liability or association with the client. If the conduct, behavior and/or action of the client cause any damage to the accommodation where the client is staying, or causes delay or diversion to any form of transportation and/or the Tour, the client agrees to offer full indemnity to ‘Tours.co.th’ against any claim. These may include legal costs made against the company by or on behalf of any third party
4. We take no responsibility for travel arrangements as a result of flight cancelation, delay, or postponement for any reason. In such an event, the company will always try to assist as much as possible.
Tour Operator’s Disclaimer
1. The tour program is subject to change dependent on weather and sea conditions. In such a case no compensation is applicable.
Claims & Complaints
1. Any disputes, litigation and claims regarding the services between the client and Tours.co.th shall be settled first and foremost by the way of negotiation and through mutual understanding between the two parties. If such practices fail, any disputes, claims or litigation will be settled by local arbitration in Thailand. All claims must be submitted in writing within 30 days following the completion of services provided. The client accepts full and unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement by participating in any tour with us
2. If the client wishes to submit a complaint against “Tours.co.th” in regards, the first step is to inform the Tour operator or supplier at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative’s best endeavors to do so, your complaint should be made in writing, in person at one of our offices, or by phone to Tours.co.th as soon as is reasonably possible after the tour, the client can notify the company within 30 days upon their tours. Any complaint received after 30 days will not be dealt with.