Spend less time sailing and Make the most of your time in the Angthong National Marine Park on a day trip from Koh Samui. Navigate between the archipelago’s 42 islands, Once you arrive in the area come ashore to explore limestone caves, karst cliffs, and rock formations that rise from sheltered lagoons. Slip into the clear water to snorkel above radiant coral and shimmering fish, then paddle a kayak along the coastline of a remote, uninhabited island. Pause for a traditional Thai lunch and idle away the afternoon on the soft sand of a perfect beach, this tour minimizes transit time by transporting you to the protected reserve by speedboat, which gives you more time to swim, snorkel, and kayak.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled Water
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional English Guide on tour
- Professional Thai Guide on tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
- National Park Fee
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Everywhere in Samui
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Set of dry clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- For your safety. the daily program can be changed without prior notice depending on the tide and the weather condition on that day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Halal and vegetarian food is available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- The entrance fee to Angthong national marine park is 300 THB/Adult & 150 THB/Child is excluded from the tour price.
- All participants must present a pictures proof of full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- If you’re staying in the villas on the mountain we will pick you up on the main road only
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.