2 Days 1 Night Hours
Fascinating the true beauty of Khao Sok National Park on this full-day tour from both Phuket and Khao Lak. It is a great way to discover Khao Sok with premium service. Raft house Known widely as Floating Bungalows, these authentic Thai raft houses are popular accommodation for worldwide travelers visiting Khao Sok National Park. Sit back and enjoy the surrounding views of Cheow-Larn- Lake whilst enjoying a fabulous lunch of Thai dishes which are prepared directly on the property. Generally serene and charming, spending a night in a floating bungalow is a great way to commune with the abundance of nature surrounding this scenic area.
- Roundtrip transfer from Phuket & Kholak area
- Bottle water
- Breakfast for day 2
- Thai set menu lunch (Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available)
- Professional English guide on the tour
- Longtail boat
- Life Jacket
- Travel Insurance
- National Park Entrance Fee of 500 Baht/Person
- 1 Night stay at Khaosok Raft House
- 24 Hour swimming area
- Complimentary kayak
- Electricity 6:00 pm-6:00 am
- Private Bathrooms
- Air-Con room
- Meals included
- Nearby hike to the viewpoint
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone
Everywhere in Phuket, Khao Lak
Extra Charge Zone
What To Expect
What’s to Bring?
- Swimming suite
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes for jungle trekking
- Personal stuff
- Insect repellant
- Cash for personal expense
- Minimum 4 Passengers to operate this tour
- All activities as stated in our itineraries are subject to change in the order they are undertaken, depending on the local conditions on the day.
- The guest from Khao Lak or another route with join group from Phuket will be missing for Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
- Child rates are for 4-12 years old and must not be taller than 120 cm. in height.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not take any unnecessary belongings or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are free out of charge.
- Please note that Infants must be sitting on laps.
- Vegan/ Vegetarian/Gluten-Free and Halal food available. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out (Request on Tour)
- All participants must present a pictures proof of a full vaccination certificate, and passport before the activity starts
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby before the time specified on the confirmation email
- Any late from your side will be auto-canceled with a charge of 100%.
- The driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- The overnight programs are based on 2 people sharing a room
- It is possible to bring your entire luggage to Khaosok Discovery for your tour if you are changing hotels when your tour program is finished; there is plenty of room in our tents but it is not quite comfortable to carry up and down the stairs due to the camp’s base. However, if you are returning to the same hotel, it may be advisable to just bring a small overnight bag for the duration of your stay and leave your main luggage at the hotel.
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.